Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethany
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Bridesmaids dresses

Bethany, on December 18, 2018 at 00:47 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 9
Has anyone ordered online? Do I risk it? Where did you buy your bridesmaids dresses?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Paige, on December 19, 2018 at 16:07
  • Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered dresses for my girls on amazon.ca. It felt like zero risk, as they were free shipping and free returns and soooo affordable (27.99 and 34.99 because for some reason different sizes are a slightly different price). They arrived quickly and are perfect, SO in love with them. It might be worth seeing if you like any on there that have the free shipping/free return option.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have heard good things about both JJs House and Azazie so if you do order online, I would use one of those.

I haven't thought about what I'm going to do yet but going in-person to stores lets your girls try on different styles of dresses to see what looks good on them.

• Emily
    Beginner June 2019 Alberta
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered from Modcloth and I've also used them when I was in other weddings. They have cute unique options at a decent price point!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven’t ordered yet, but based on reviews my girls will be ordering from Azazie. One reason I’m super excited to order from them
    is that they allow you to order samples of the style you’re interested in to try on for a small fee. This way my girls, if they choose to, can try the style of dress before committing to ordering it!
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've heard good things about JJ's house but we didn't order from there! I looked in to it before I knew that the shop i got my dress from actually provides 10% off everything including bridesmaids dressed for buying a wedding dress from them! And this way all my girls could actually try on their dresses, as they are all different shapes and sizes!
  • J
    Newbie October 2019 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just ordered mine from LULUS, all the girls wanted different styles and that was an issue. the online sales consultant warned me the shades might be off . However the dresses ranged from 65-89$ US and they look and fit great! no one needs any alterations except hemming . a few of the styles have adjustable features

• H
    Newbie May 2019 New Brunswick
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Jjshouse.com

Came in good time, you can custom order or order a regular size. Good quality too.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there! I haven't looked into online shopping for anything yet but here are some of the discussions on wedding wire in regards to where to shop for bridesmaid dresses online - hope this helps!

Bridesmaid dresses online

Ordering bridesmaids dresses online

Online Shopping

There are some more if you just type in the search box "bridesmaid dresses online" or anything along those lines Smiley smile

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Bethany! I haven’t ordered my dress myself but if you’re thinking of ordering online I would definitely google the website you’re interested in and take a look for reviews! I know there are people on here who can give your recommendations of websites, but I would also look at Facebook groups in your area and ask them because often I find they can give some awesome recommendations!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics