Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Enter a Comment Box on the website

Morgan, on June 22, 2019 at 13:10 Posted in Tech support 0 3

Hello! We have a webpage on our website to ask people if they are interested in using our Shuttle service. I have added a survey so that they can select their shuttle time, but I cant tell who has entered the survey, so I can't make a list of guests using the shuttle, I can only see how many need it. Is there a way I can add a comment section where they can write their names?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on June 24, 2019 at 15:38
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't want to downplay this issue for you but do you need to know the names? Is it for the shuttle company or do they just require #'s. Is the list so that people don't forget what time they signed up for?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I believe that if you have your wedding website set up so that they have to enter their name and email before entering then it will keep track - but now that wouldn't work as they have already started answering the polls...

Best bet would be to reach out when they RSVP to confirm the use of shuttle and which time they would like to come home at.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The feedback on the survey should allow you to arrange the transportation needed. If you feel to add a section for the remaining amount to be filled in the names, do so. As for the numbers already provided, I wouldn't go back.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics