Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lori
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

Invitations

Lori, on August 14, 2018 at 23:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
Hello!
Does anyone know if there’s a Canadian company similar to MagnetStreet or Minted in the U.S.? Or any suggestions for affordable invitations?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Karen, on December 4, 2018 at 08:52
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got the white regular envelopes for free and good quality being solid and sturdy. I didn't go for the gold foil as the cost would have been extra.
  • Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have any of you ladies used the gold foil from VP? Were you happy with it? Is it real pressed foil? I’ve read some reviews and they weren’t speaking highly of the foil. I did order the sample kit but it does not include any stationary with gold foil.
  • Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did you get the gold foil for VP? I want gold foil for my stationary but I wasn’t sure on the quality of VP. Hope you can help!
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure if you got invites yet but I was looking for something different and stumbled upon cards and pockets. They are from the US and my invites were amazing! They printed them and mounted them and they have so many options to choose from! Check them out! Sorry for the pic it's the best one I have

Invitations 1
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Invitations 2

vistaprint here too and has better options and texts adding in whereas other sites don't allow that to happen. You get to choose the font, size and colour adjusting to your liking. Here is what was created based on our choices and wording by me.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Vista Print. Super helpful and easy to use and very affordable.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint is super awesome.

I have also seen some packages on Esty that include the save the date, RSVP, invitation and thank you. Some will send you the template and you just fill in the information and then get them printed, and some will print them for you

• E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That should say a kit from Michaels.

We actially printed them this week. It was super easy and we were pleased with how they looked. Now that said we are having a small wedding so we only needed around 30 invitations.

But if you really want to keep costs down the kits are a great idea. They come with all the envelopes, stuff for RSVP cards etc. And if you go on micheals site you can get coupons for 40-50% off one item. If you need more then one kit you and your fiancé, or some friends can just each buy one.
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We printed our own invitations using a lot we got at micheals (using their 50% off coupon it was an amazing deal). But we did get some other things, return address labels, stickers for candy bags etc from Vistaprint. I did look at invitations on there as well. They have lots of options and prices were good.

I think costco might do invitations as well.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint! I got my invites a week or so ago... we LOVE them!

• Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vista print is the cheapest out there for sure, I highly recommend googling discount codes, they always have amazing deals going on Smiley smile
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try Vistaprint.ca! They’re very reasonable and often have some great sales. And from what I’ve heard their customer service is really good if something goes wrong!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics