Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Invitations not received

Megan, on January 17, 2019 at 09:21 Posted in Tech support 0 1

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with the message function. I sent out a save the date to my guest list, but am hearing from several people that they did not receive the email! I double-checked that the email address I'm using is correct, and also asked them to check their spam folders with no luck. Any ideas about what could be causing this issue? Suggestions for how to address / resolve this? As you can imagine this is a huge concern as we don't want to accidentally leave anyone out!

1 Comment

Latest activity by WeddingWire Support Team, on January 17, 2019 at 10:11
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Megan! I'm so sorry to hear your guests aren't seeing those invitations.

If the email address is correct, and it was selected as a recipient to receive that Save the Date, our system would have sent it out, so there must be a solution somewhere here! My first recommendation would have been to have your guests check their Spam folders, so good call on your part! If that wasn't what happened here, I'm wondering if maybe this is related to the email provider. Would you be able to message our Support team so we can work through this further and maybe get some more detail about those email addresses? Thanks!

Contact form:

https://www.weddingwire.ca/contactar.php

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics