Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Mini Wine Bottle Favours

Amanda, on March 12, 2019 at 11:22 Posted in DIY 0 6

My fiance and I are planning on giving mini wine bottles as favours with custom labels. We are looking at sourcing empty mini wine bottles - but are having a hard time finding them. We want to make our own wine and bottle them ourselves. Does anyone have any insight as to where we can look?! Thanks so much in advance Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alex, on March 20, 2019 at 15:46
  • Alex
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Alex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How much did this cost about? I'm trying to find a DIY idea for favors also!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They look amazing!! so happy for you and how they turned out Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Alright!!! This is where I shine! We legit list finished making 240 bottles of wine for our favours! We did homemade wine and put it in 350ml bottles so we could give one to each guest! We got the empty bottles, corks and shrink wrap toppers from a local wine shop who was able to order them in for us (message me if you want the name, it was in a small town close to Niagara Falls!) I made the labels from scratch and printed at a print shop as well as our thank you toppers!!! Let me know if you need anything else we are well versed in this!!

Mini Wine Bottle Favours 1
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found this link to a previous question that was similar: Wedding Favours: Mini Wine or Champagne Bottles and in there was a link to www.wineshoppeonpark.ca that might be what you are looking for? If not there was a bit more info on there you could take a peak at Smiley smile

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda, so I just did a quick Google search and found this custom wine shop that lets you make and bottle your own wine. I figure they should have mini wine bottles. And if they can't just sell the bottles to you, perhaps they would be able to connect you with who their supplier is.

Best of luck!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried to see if any companies that sell bulk bottles for canning might carry them or contacting an lcbo to see if they know a place you could buy them?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics