Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

New! RSVP for multiple events PLUS meal tracking!!

Lynnie, on April 18, 2018 at 12:48 Posted in Tech support 1 12

We've got super exciting news to share with everyone!!! We have recently added the ability for your guests to RSVP to multiple events, AND we've added the ability for your guests to select their meal choice as they RSVP!! Smiley star

Ready to use these new tools? Here's how!

RSVP to Multiple Wedding Events: Add new events in the guest list tool and then add your desired guests to each of those events. When your guests RSVP on your WeddingWire.ca wedding website, they will automatically see RSVP options for all of the events they are on the guest list for!

New! RSVP for multiple events PLUS meal tracking!! 1

Add Meal Tracking to Your RSVPs:

1. In the guest list tool, click to view a specific event's guest list - then click on the gear icon to open the event Settings.

2. Check the box for "Track Meals" to turn on meal tracking for that specific event. You can add and edit meal choices on this same page under "Menus". Don't forget to scroll down and click Save changes!

New! RSVP for multiple events PLUS meal tracking!! 2

3. Add the RSVP page to your WeddingWire.ca wedding website, and you're all done! When your guests RSVP they will automatically see options for all of the events they are invited to, and the meal choices for each event that requires their choice! All RSVP and meal choices will also automatically sync back to your guest list. Smiley star

New! RSVP for multiple events PLUS meal tracking!! 3

12 Comments

Latest activity by WeddingWire Support Team, on April 8, 2019 at 15:46
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Justin! You can remove any guests you need from the Wedding event. When you access that event in your guest list (not the Overview as shown in your image above, you'll need to click into Wedding specifically), you'll be able to check off names – you can do multiples at once – and then you can remove them from that event.

• Justin
    Newbie June 2019 British Columbia
    Justin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Admin,

Thanks for your speedy response!

When going through the process > IMPORT > Import Guest List > Import Template > Import > they suddenly ALL default to being added under the Wedding list, which is of course, putting us in a bit of a pickle.

We are able to hand select guests for the engagement party, but cannot remove them from the wedding list. Please advise, thank you.

guest list managementNew! RSVP for multiple events PLUS meal tracking!! 4

• Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Justin! Happy to help.

The way the Guest List works is that guests will only be prompted to RSVP for an event that their name is listed under. This means that you can add guests to your Guest List tool, but unless they're added to the Wedding event specifically, they won't be prompted to RSVP for it. You can add your pre-wedding-event guests to the Overview, and then just add them to the pre-wedding event (for example, Wedding Shower, etc) and be sure that they're not also listed in the Wedding event.

Hope this helps!

• Justin
    Newbie June 2019 British Columbia
    Justin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lynnie,

Useful function!

It's great for guests that are going to the weddeing + multiple events

Was wondering how we would manage the guests that are invited to pre-wedding events but not the wedding. Unable to find the solution.

Thanks.

• Samantha
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually ananaged to figure it out!
    Thanks
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Samantha!

Are you still not seeing your menu options reflected on your wedding website RSVP form? I was able to take a look at your account, and it all appeared to look correct to me! If you're still having trouble, feel free to respond here, or you can reach out to us using this form:

https://www.weddingwire.ca/contactar.php

• Samantha
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was able to change the menu options in the settings, but it is not showing up on my RSVP page on my website.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yess!! The multi-event one seems really useful!!!

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I saw this! Such a great update!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This will be helpful for a lot of brides!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How fun! I saw this and was kind of confused at first... I thought I had never noticed it before or something... haha. Unfortunately I won't have use for all the extras, but I'm sure many girls will be grateful for these updates!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing!! so excited to use these features!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics