Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristin
Newbie July 2018 Alberta

Online Registry

Kristin, on January 16, 2018 at 21:24 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7

Does this website have a registry attached to the wedding website? If not, is there an easy way to do a registry without going into numerous stores?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on January 19, 2018 at 16:25
  • Jessica
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are hoping to use wedding gifts towards renovations as well. If it comes down to it, you could always say something along the lines of how you arent registering anywhere and any gift you get will be special, and if they are stuck, monetary gifts towards your renovations would be appreciated ! - it is hard to just straight up ask for cash, but at the same time, i feel your friends and family would rather see you use their gift as opposed to just collect and return things you dont need.. i read over a couple of friends wedding registries on their sites to find the correct wording on how to do ours. But we weren't the only one who were doing this , or donations towards their honey moons was another i saw in a similar way !

• Kristin
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Kristin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We actually don’t need stuff, however we want to do renovations to our house. We were hoping to do a registry with Home Depot and IKEA.
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you are looking for just one store to regiter on, then i suggest the bay or bed bath and beyond, because they have a really wide array of products you can add to your registry. Hope this helps!

• Tradingabyss
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Do you just have one place you want to make a registry? I don’t want this to come across wrong but have you tried just going online to their site and attempting to make a registry from there? I did one online super simple and I kinda enjoyed it even.
  • Tradingabyss
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You would have to double check but I’m almost positive it provides usd and cnd. The website essentially just gives Canadians the opportunity to register with American sites that don’t have the option for Canadian registries
  • Kristin
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Kristin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is this a US site? I guess I should have specified that I’m looking for a Canadian site, so I can provide guests with items in Canadian dollars and there is a specific Canadian store I would like to register with online.
  • Tradingabyss
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can register almost any store online and myregistry.com brings all your registries together so you only have one link to give ! Good luck

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics