Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natalie
Curious October 2021 Ontario

RSVP Privacy Settings

Natalie, on August 13, 2019 at 16:33 Posted in Tech support 0 2
Hi there, I have most of my guest list populated and am testing out the website. Majority of our wedding is family so everyone has the same last name. When you try the RSVP option on the site, it lists virtually everyone with the last name even if you've entered a full name.
Is there a way to change this? (Premium option?) I have multiple events linked like bridal showers, but it seems odd that literally everyone can see who is invited to what. (I have some annoying distant cousins that I'd like to exclude from everything except the ceremony Smiley smile

2 Comments

Latest activity by WeddingWire Support Team, on August 29, 2019 at 13:58
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Natalie! Our RSVP tool does not support exact matches on name searches so guests with any name similarities may appear. I am happy to share the feedback to add this feature with our Development Team for a possible future improvement!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you set the list by one name on the RSVP, then that can be an issue. If you didn't separately even with the same last name, they may not be able to see everyone, just theirs.

If you have a concern with WW RSVP, get the help from Tech Support or Joey, WW Admin who can let you know what to do to make it private.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics