Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Newbie December 2019 Ontario

Suit Tips

Katie, on August 14, 2019 at 20:59 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
Hi everyone,
So my lovely groom is having a slight dilemma with his suit and the grooms men’s suits. Where are some good places to shop that aren’t going to use up the rest of the budget for the wedding? All of them want to purchase their suit, there’s 5 of them all together, and I know some places off wedding party discounts. We’re gotten a couple quotes from places but some are just ridiculous! Any tips and tricks would be great Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Amie, on August 16, 2019 at 21:48
  • Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used Moore’s and my husband got his entire rental complimentary because he had 6 groomsmen.

All the men wore tuxes and they looked great. My husband wore a black tux and the groomsmen wore Vera Wang “Black collection” charcoal tuxes.

it actually surprised me because my bridesmaids wore Vera Wang “white collection” dresses.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to Moores in Vaughan. The boys all got custom suits for $400 plus the shirt ($50, I believe). I was more than I was intending for them to spend, but they all seem extremely pleased with it. If you tell them you saw them at one of the wedding shows, they will give you 50% off all accessories. They have been lovely to work with.

• Dionne
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to 4 Men United too. Exactly as advertised and no hidden fees. They also fitted two of out ladies who are wearing suits in our bridal party. They are worth the drive to Vaughan/Woodbride.
  • Kristen
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    4Men United has great packages for guys, suits starting at $179.99 or $199.99 depending on the package you choose.
    It is in Vaughan though which maybe out of the way.
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Moore's has a lot... Banana Republic also has great suits and they have a lot of sales.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I mean - there's Moore's, but we had the discount from the wedding show.. Any wedding shows near you that are coming up or just passed?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics