Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
VIP April 2019 British Columbia

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration

Leah, on January 21, 2019 at 20:42 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Seeking rose gold ring inspiration! Smiley ring

With less than 90 days to our wedding day, Thomas and I are ready to make a decision about wedding bands. We decided to forego an engagement ring, so for me the wedding band selection process is a tad more sentimental.

We've found a local artist/goldsmith to make our bands, and have chosen 14K rose gold because of the way it compliments our skin tones. An added bonus is that rose gold, which first became popular in Russia at the beginning of the 19th century, represents "love" (white gold represents "friendship" and yellow gold means "fidelity").

There are so many beautiful styles to choose from! (hammered, matte, bevelled - oh my! Smiley love )

Comment below with pictures of your rose gold rings (engagement, wedding band and your significant other's ring too!) Help create a portfolio of rose gold styles for us to take to our goldsmith.

(Photo of a stunning - but chipped - confetti style ring from Pinterest to get things started)

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Nikki, on February 18, 2019 at 10:37
  • Nikki
    Curious September 2019 Saskatchewan
    Nikki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have always loved rose gold! My engagement ring is a combination of rose and white gold, my wedding band is plain rose gold with a milgrain edge, and FH has opted for a Damascus steel band with a rose gold inlay.

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 2

Wedding BandsThe colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 3

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband picked a rose gold ring for his wedding band!! I love the way it looks and it just feels like a warmer gold tone:

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 4

Photo by Samantha Laffoon Photography

• Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My engagement ring is rose gold. My wedding band would be too except we aren’t getting physical rings, we’ll be tattooing ours.

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 5

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 6
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My e-ring isn't rose gold, but I LOVE rose gold rings. My fav that I own is a really simple hammered one, I don't have it on today though or I'd totally try to sneak a pic of it in here. I actually really want the ring from your inspo picture, I'd wear it chip and all!

Here are some of my favorite rosie rings from the WeddingWire Canada Instagram -

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 7

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 8

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 9

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 10

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that confetti band is beautiful! We also decided to forgo the engagement ring and only get wedding bands, which we decided to go with rose gold- had no idea that the different colours of gold had different meanings!
    My ring is a rose gold/white gold combo, while my husbands ring is rose gold and titanium.

The colour of love - Seeking Rose Gold ring inspiration 11

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics