Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie June 2020 Manitoba

Wedding hashtags

Ashley, on January 7, 2019 at 23:07 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5
Hi! We are trying to think of a fun/clever/catchy yet still personal hashtag to use at the wedding. Having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas so thought I would see if someone else has some input!

Names are Ashley Wickens and Brody Mullin. Both from small towns, been together 7 years but will be 8 when we get married. Wedding is June 2020!

Any ideas are appreciated. Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on January 17, 2019 at 11:50
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

#MadAboutMullin

#MullinItOver

#MarryingMullin

#MullinForTheWin

• A
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that's crazy - same day, congrats! Yours is great, I'll have to think about things we like to do for ideas as well, thanks so much!
  • A
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you those are all great ideas! And congrats on your engagement as well!
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were getting married the same day! Congrats! I don’t have any specific ideas for you, but we chose our hashtag based on something we love together. For us, that was Disney (we got engaged in California on a trip to Disneyland). Our hashtag is #ToBrunnerAndBeyond, which of course is a play on “To Infinity And Beyond”. Another idea we had that we didn’t end up using was #MAndCSittinInATree, which was a fun way of using our first initials and was silly and quirky. That one would actually work for you guys too as #AAndBSittinInATree
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement!!

Here are what I've got - but don't worry too much - you've still got loads of time before you need one (I don't even have one yet!).

#NeverSullenAsAMullin

#NothingToMullinOver

#MarryingaMullin

#MullinMatrimony

You can also add 2020 onto any hashtag to make it more personal if you wanted.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics