Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What's your current wedding planning mood?

Joey, on November 18, 2017 at 14:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12

Vent! Vent! Vent! Let it all out! What is your current wedding planning mood?

giphy.gif

12 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on November 21, 2017 at 09:45
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm good as my planning is over. I'm just waiting to get our pictures back so we can send out thank you cards.

• Jes G.
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's all very exciting! So happy forums like this exist so we can just vent and talk it out. Because our friends and family member who have never planned a wedding just don't understand. You've got this girl! Rooting for you and your spring wedding which will be gorgeous I'm sure Smiley smile

• Jes G.
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oops! A few typos there :s Hoping everyone has a a relaxing weekend even with all of your wedding planning taking place Smiley smile We've got this!

• Kelti
    Newbie June 2018 British Columbia
    Kelti ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Rant** I'm 30 years old and we are not having kids. There are no kids in our life except our fur babies. If one more person asks me if kids are invited to our wedding I might scream. I haven't even sent out invites yet! Why is it more important to know if your kids are invited when I haven't even invited you yet! Rant over** Otherwise things have been great and I am so looking forward to finally marrying my fiancé!
  • Amber
    Newbie January 2018 Manitoba
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've been planning for months on months now for only a small and very intimate/affordable wedding and only need a location for a ceremony but with our luck we have been turned away by every location we have contacted or have been given a lot of misinformation when we thought we had found the right place.... HELP GUYS Smiley sad We are getting married at the end of January.

• Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m feeling good right now! We got engaged just over a month ago and have our venue and photographer booked and a pretty good idea on colour scheme. We’re opting out of having a traditional wedding party which should cut a lot of the drama. I was feeling stressed to get a venue figured out in the beginning. Part of my career is being an event planner so it’s in my nature! Riding this wave of bliss and lack of stress while I have it. I’m sure things will change as the date gets closer. I plan to stay as organized as possible and get as much as I can out of the way early!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I totally know the feeling!!! As I am getting to the halfway mark between our engagement and wedding I am not too stressed! By spring time though, I will be going nuts!!! Haha I will be very stressed! I was very stressed prior but it has died down.. I know it's coming back soon though! And good luck with your wedding and planning as well!
  • Jes G.
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding planning can get really get stressful and anxiety-inducing but at the same time I try to remind myself of what the end result. I remind myself why I’m doing what I’m doing. I know I want a great wedding which is why the stress level is so high but I also realize that I can’t control everything. Taking it day by day, task by task. Wishing everyone all the next and luck in their wedding planning!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    In some ways I just want the wedding done and over with already! I quite enjoyed it at first but as the day is coming closer I stress a little about money but honestly know we will be okay! We are doing a great job at paying stuff off as we go! Current thoughts anyways!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahaha yeeeeeeppppp my feelings exactly!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm irritated. My girls are impossible to talk to about ordering their dresses. They have been ignoring the messages I've been sending in our group chat. AND we just found out that our decorator likely will end up bowing out as her husband is in Toronto in the hospital with cancer. We want to message her and say that we understand she is going through a lot and would like to take one less thing off of her plate but don't want to come across as rude while asking for the deposit back. We are in the middle of finding a back up if it does all fall through or if we decide to cut ties.

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just wish I had a fairy godmother who would wave her magic wand, assemble my perfect wedding, and have it be tomorrow. That would be nice.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics