Are you and your partner total adventure junkies? Here are all the fun things to do in Vancouver on your honeymoon.
Do you and your S.O. want to fill your honeymoon with a healthy dose of hiking, biking, and adventuring? Well, you don’t need to leave the Great White North for that! If you’re on the hunt for the perfect blend of skyscraping towers and trees, there are lots of fun things to do in Vancouver. From stunning suspension bridges to balmy beaches, the city and its neighbouring regions have some killer places worth checking out.
Here’s a list of 29 fun things to do in Vancouver on your honeymoon.
- Walk across the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Wander around Granville Island
- Take hiking to new heights with some treetop trekking
- Tour the trails of Lighthouse Park
- Watch the whales do their thing from the water
- Get a workout on the Grouse Grind
- ...and then zip line down the mountain
- Go birdwatching in Stanley Park
- Ditch your two-wheelers and go water biking
- Take a kayak lesson at Jericho Beach
- Go camping outside the city in Alice Lake Provincial Park
- Take a ride on a float plane
- Find your zen by doing yoga on the water
- Embrace being a tourist and hop on a sightseeing bus
- Do some legit mountain biking
- Explore the depths with a bit of diving
- Wear your birthday suits while exploring Wreck Beach
- Hop on the ferry and take a side trip to Vancouver Island
- Hike Lynn Canyon
- Trade in your car for a pair of horses and go for a trail ride
- Get spooked while exploring the city’s haunted houses
- Head to Squamish for a day of rock climbing
- …and ride the Sea to Sky Gondola while you’re there
- See what’s in bloom at the VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Ski or snowboard down a mountain (there are plenty to choose from)
- Give rafting a go
- Get an adrenaline rush while skydiving
- Double down on thrill-seeking and try bungee jumping
- Bike along the Seawall
Once you've worked up an appetite, check out our Ultimate Vancouver Honeymoon Checklist for Foodies.